Saturday, August 24, 2019

Quick Update

I decided to venture over to my blogs while taking a break from writing. Some of the posts on this Sleepless Girl blog make me CRINGE! Did you notice too that I wrote "HAHA!" a lot??
Oh, and it's not just on this blog--- it's in my scrapbook journaling, on social media posts and comments. I wonder if I ever said it out loud in person too??

I'm not sure I will keep this blog updated. I should, as I could use all the writing practice I can get.

My writing has hit a slump the last few months. I've been dealing with some health and personal issues, which I'm assuming are the things that are most taking up space in my brain.

And if I thought August 2017 was bad, world wise and politically? Oh, how I wish I knew how bad it would be. It's like we're in this constant state of alarm with no break in between events.

As we near the 2020 election, and with so many Democratic candidates trying to win the party's nomination, I fear it is only going to get worse. I  fear that we will not be able to survive another term under the current presidency, and that we will face the consequences of this administration's policies for years to come--morally, financially, worldwide, environmentally and humanitarian wise.

Hope all is well on your end, reader.


Always,
Virginia Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment